WEIGHT: 52 kg
Sex services: Food Sex, Strap On, Sub Games, Bondage, Strap-ons
Contact Admin. Yemen's Ansarullah Houthi movement fighters have dismissed reports that the Saudi regime-led forces have seized the airport in the port city of Hudaydah, saying the aggressors are on the retreat on all front lines.
Militants and foreign mercenaries armed by the House of Saud regime and the United Arab Emirates UAE are attempting to capture the well-defended city and push the Ansarullah out of their sole Red Sea port in the biggest battle of the war. The House of Saud regime on Sunday conducted airstrikes on the airport, to support forces attempting to seize it.
The official SABA news agency said warplanes carried out five strikes on Hudaydah - a lifeline to millions of Yemenis. Ground troops including Emiratis, Sudanese and Yemenis have surrounded the main airport compound.
Mohammed al-Sharif, deputy head of Yemen's civil aviation, said images circulated online about the airport had been taken in October A fence shown as proof of the airport's capture is actually situated near the al-Durayhimi district, on a piece of land belonging to a Yemeni lawmaker, the official Saba news agency quoted him as saying. Ahmed Taresh, the head of Hudaydah airport, also denied news of the airport's capture, but said that it has been completely destroyed in airstrikes conducted by the Saudi-led coalition.
Abdulsalam warned that the Saudi regime-UAE offensive against the port city would undermine chances for a peaceful settlement of the Yemen crisis. Reports on Sunday said the Saudi regime-backed forces had been surrounded in the al-Durayhimi Bayt al-Faqih district and at least 40 Saudi regime mercenaries killed by Yemeni sniper fire over the past two days. Al-Mayadeen, meanwhile, cited informed sources as saying that the invading forces had retreated from all fronts in Hudaydah's west. A Yemeni military source said clashes had left 50 Saudi regime-backed forces dead and destroyed 13 of their armored vehicles in southern Hudaydah.